Hi everyone. My name is Cortlynn and I am 12 years old. My sister is Cara and she is 9. We have two aunts that are really into paper crafts and we like it too. We have started doing more and more so we got a blog of our own. All of the images we get are from our aunts since we are too young to get them. Hope that is ok with you. Thanks for coming to visit us and we really, really like getting comments so please leave some for us. Hope you have a great day!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy


Hi everyone!  My name is Cara and I am 8 years old.  This is my first official post to my new blog.  I made this card for my mommy's birthday.  She is real pretty and has long curly blonde hair.  I like this picture because it looks like my mommy.  I hope you like it too.

Cara used the following items to make this card:

Paper - Core 'dinations, and my aunt's stash
Pearls - Queen & Co.
Markers - her little art set

Challenges entered:

 A and T #11 - Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts #87 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - No rules
Take Time for You #75 - Anything goes
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner #24 - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - One layer cards
Divas by Design #49 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Children entries only anything goes
Digi Doodle #122- Use pearls
Little Miss Muffet - Pink, pink, pink

Thanks for visiting my new blog. 

PS  I love comments

19 comments:

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

You made a beautiful card Cara bo Bara. I love you!

Aunt Beck
http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com

Robin said...

This is so pretty Cara! I know mommy loves it. Love you.

Aunt Robin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cara :-)such a beautiful image and to find an image that looks like your Mum is awesome ! I am sure your Mum will just LOVE this card ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Minckler said...

Hi Cara :)
You certainly have a very pretty and very lucky Mom! I love your birthday card to her. Super job on the one layer challenge.

Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Alanna said...

What a great card Cara. Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.

Regan said...

Hi, Cara! Your Aunt Beck is my crafting friend and she told me about your wonderful cards! I love this one! You did a terrific job coloring her! I know your mom will love it! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Terry said...

Hiya Cara, thank you for sharing your fabulous card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, I love your card, it is very pretty and you did a great job on the coloring. Thank you for sharing, hugs terry xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow Cara, I am super impressed with this card and your beautiful blog. You girls ROCK! Your card for your Mom is the sweetest and I can see where you girls get your beauty. ;-) Hope your Mom has a very "Happy Birthday" and many, many more!

Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday and remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!!!
Big Hugs to both of you,
Lisa :D

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Aloha Cara! I'm so inspired by your pretty card which I'm sure your mommy loved. I look forward to seeing your future creations. You go girl. Have fun in blogland.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great card Cara. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Sonia said...

Hi!
Congrats for your blog. Nice to see girls on paper crafts.
Totally BEAUTIFUL, Great JOB!
I know your mom feel so happy to see daughter creating beautiful works.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Lin said...

What a pretty card, Cara! We're so glad you shred it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

lis-m said...

wow! this is just perfect, you are a very talented young lady!
Thanks for joining us over at LMMS this fortnight
good luck
Hugs x

Marlena M. said...

Awesome (from Amanda):)

Kim Kelley said...

What a beautiful job coloring. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! (from Shelby)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and classy!!!!(from mallory)

Natascha said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Take Time for You Challenge last time.

Hugs, Natascha

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow what a stunning creation, you have done an amazing job! Thanks so much for joining our LITTLE MISS MUFFET challenge!