Hi everyone. My name is Cortlynn and I am 12 years old. My sister is Cara and she is 9. We have two aunts that are really into paper crafts and we like it too. We have started doing more and more so we got a blog of our own. All of the images we get are from our aunts since we are too young to get them. Hope that is ok with you. Thanks for coming to visit us and we really, really like getting comments so please leave some for us. Hope you have a great day!

Friday, February 13, 2015

VALENTINE FOR MOM


This is the card I made for my mom for Valentine's Day.  I hope she likes it.

Here are the things I used to make the card:

Punches - Marvy
Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sequins - from my aunt
Embossing folder - Darice
Paper - Bazzill and generic
Sentiment - Desert Diva

Challenges entered:

13 comments:

Pat K said...

What a gorgeous Valentine for your Mom Cortylnn. I'm sure she will love it. Pat K x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Robin. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Andree said...

A wonderful shaker card and a lovely colourway.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Filharmonica said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering LLC's challenge this month :-) Wish you a wonderful Valentines Day!

karalschuknecht said...

Cortlynn, your card is beautiful and your mom will love it. I love the colors and how neatly you have done it. Thanks for joining us this week for our All of Love Challenge at Eureka Stamps.
Karal DT

Mynn xx said...

Oh, I hope your mom loved it--it is BEAUTIFUL! I adore the bright colors and fun texture! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So beautiful Cort. I am so proud of you. Now that you know how, we can make shaker cards together. I wish Cara would post something too. How about I give you some craft supplies every time you post a card. What do you say?

I love you,

Aunt Beck

Candy Spiegel said...

This is beautiful! I am sure your mom loved it.

Unknown said...

Hi Cortlynn,
That's a beautiful card for your mom, I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for linking up to LLC's hearts challenge.

Hugs, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Riette said...

I am always so impressed with shaker cards because I myself don't have the patience!! This is just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
xxxx
Riette, Party Planner @ http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/
My personal blog: www.redcardcorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a talented young lady! I know your Mom loved this card and will treasure it forever! The colors and design are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Debora said...

Wow this is so awesome! I love shaker cards! Too fun and that ribbon is my favorite color of green. I'm sure your mom loved it! I'm a new follower. You're Aunty Rebecca and I are on the same design team together. You and your sister are both so talented! Beautiful work!